Friday, February 22, 2019

14A - Halfway Reflection


1) This course, in my opinion, is a lot of work and can be challenging at times. What I have been doing so far is giving it my all and never giving up. Another thing about this course is that it is actually interesting and fun so that motivates me to watch the lectures and to keep up with all the work. I believe that having time management and organizational skills are very important to do well in this class. You always got to set some time to do the assignments.

2) I won't lie, there are moments in this class where I felt like giving up and not turning any submissions, but then I think about how this is a four credit class and I should give it my all no matter what. So because of this, I am motivated to turn in all my work on time. Honestly, once you start creating a schedule for yourself to do this class, it becomes easier to do the coursework.

3) The first tip I have for someone taking this class next semester is to always turn in your work on time and not wait till the last minute. You will eventually form a habit and this is really beneficial for all your other classes. The second tip I have is to never give up no matter how hard it seems. It may seem easier to give up, but you will hate yourself. The third tip I have is to try and have fun with this class. It will make everything easier.

Image result for you can do it


1 comment:

  1. Hey Brian! I agree this class is a lot of work and you gave some good tips for future students. I think making a schedule is a great idea that could be used in all classes. This class has a lot of assignments due every week so making sure you are tracking all the deadlines is crucial! Amazing info Brian!

    ReplyDelete