Friday, March 1, 2019

15A - Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2


I conducted three interviews in order to gather information. During the first interview, I asked if the price of the gym app is something she considered. She told me yes because if it was not free, she would not get it. I told her that I probably set the app to be free. During my second interview, the person expressed interest in the UI of the gym app. I told him that my roommate could code the app easily and he was credible because he used to work as a coder at Apple. The third interview expressed interest in the price. He was worried if the app was going to be expensive. I told him no and that the app will be free. 

Drawing conclusions, I understand that the two things buyers would really care about would be the price and UI of the gym app. I think the app being free would make everyone happy and more people would buy it. I am also confident that the UI of the app will be excellent. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brian. I think apps are a little tricky because a lot of people do not want to spend money on them. It is good that the app would be free because that would target a larger group of people and more people would be interested in the product. It is also important for the app to be reliable. I think you really got a lot of information out of your interviews that will help with the rest of your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brian. I can agree with the point your first interviewee stated about not getting the app if it was free. I think testing out a lite version and seeing how it works with an initial audience would help you see what features can be added to the app. It could also help you get a peek into what consumers would be willing to pay for in the app, whether it be a one time or charge or a small set on in-app purchases.

    ReplyDelete