Friday, March 15, 2019

18A - Create a Customer Avatar


My avatar is a customer named Brad who is 19 years old. He is currently a sophomore at the University of Florida and he is also the CFO of a big company that sells toilet paper and writing utensils. In his free time, he loves to read self-help and motivational books. He drives a pink Lambo every day to work. His favorite hobby is working out at Southwest Rec at UF. He loves to work his calves and his abs. One of Brad's pet peeves is when he goes to Southwest Rec, it is packed and he has to go home. He gets very mad and sad when this happens because he wastes gas money and precious time. However, Brad found out about my gym app and he is happy all the time now. He now has very big calves and abs because he goes to Southwest Rec at the perfect time.

I have a few connections with Brad. We are both sophomores and we both love working out. I feel that if I met Brad in real life, we would be really good friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brian! I'm glad to hear that Brad is happy with the gym app. I think it would be very useful to be able to tell whether the gym is packed or not. I think that Brad fits among a large market of people that go to the gym and want to avoid the crowded hours. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian! I'm glad to hear that by using your app Brad was able to go to the gym and work out his abs and calves without the gym being too crowded! It seems like the app could definitely provide a good service for those avid gym enthusiasts who are fed up with the gym being full all the time! I'm sure Brad and his friends will be using the app to track when the gym is emptiest so they can go work out!

    ReplyDelete