Friday, March 22, 2019

19A - Idea Napkin No. 2

-     Hello, my name is Brian Nguyen and I am currently a sophomore at the University of Florida. I am majoring in accounting and minoring in economics. I am bilingual and I am a motivated person. I developed my organizational and time management skills during the summer when I worked for a gynecologist office as an office clerk. I aspire one day to be working for a big corporation as its CFO. Regarding my business concept, if I ever hear back from UF about agreeing to do my idea, I would definitely develop it because I could see it making a lot of money.
2.     My product is an app that allows customers to see live footage of both gyms at UF and to see if it is packed or not and then decide for themselves to see if they want to go. This app is perfect for customers who have a tight schedule and would like to see if they could fit working out into their schedule.
3.     I am offering this service to anyone who uses the gyms at UF or anyone who loves to workout in general.
4.     I am certain the customers will love this service because it will help them save time. I know many people that go to the gym and see that it is packed, and this causes them to not get to work out as well as they would like, and this is a very common problem.
5.     The thing that sets me apart from everyone else is that no one has come up with this idea.


Overall, I feel that these five elements fit together very well and that this is a great concept. I do not think there are any weak points for the aspect of my business concept. 

The feedback I received from the first idea napkin was very helpful and influential. I used it to make the changes to this idea napkin. Thanks for reading this post and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian. With your product, maybe you can become CFO of your own company. Its good that you have big aspirations, this way, it shows that you are motivated and you will be motivated to continue with your product. I agree, that it does make you different from others is that this is your idea. Therefore, you're the one that really knows what is should be and how it is used.

    ReplyDelete