Friday, April 5, 2019

25A – What’s Next?

Existing Market

I went and interviewed three people who frequently told me that they used the gym. The first person told me that I should advertise what makes my app different from other apps. The second person told me the same thing. I should focus on what makes my application stand out. The third person told me I should try to check out the user experience of the app. He told me that I should make as easy to use as possible because this is a simple app. He is right that this is just a gym app and not some big tax app so everything should be easy to use.

New Market

I went and interviewed three people who have never worked out in their entire life. The first person told me that my application should offer workout guides with video demos on how to do them in the application. That seems to me like a great idea because it incentivizes people who never used the gym to download it. The second person told me that I will not be able to do it because UF will never give me permission. The third person told me that the idea was horrible and a waste of time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brian! I really like your idea but I think it would be useful to only gym- goers. People that do not go to the gym would not use this product, therefore, your interviewees answer about your idea being a waste of time makes sense. He does not see a need for it as he does not workout. I agree with your other interviewee that your app should be very easy to use so that gym- goers of all age can use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian. I think your existing market would use this product and they would of course use it if they're interested. I feel like your marketing strategy would have to be change a lot for a new market. Instead of having your new market as people who do not work out, it ca be people who work out 2-3 times a week or separate it by age.

    ReplyDelete