Friday, April 12, 2019

26A – Celebrating Failure

1. I have failed many times in this class. A majority of them is forgetting to submit a URL for assignments.

2. I learn to always pay attention to everything I am doing.

3. Every time I fail an assignment because I forget to submit the URL makes me very frustrated. I put a lot of work into each post and then I learn it was all for nothing. However, this class has taught that failure is okay because without failure, I would never learn from my mistakes. Becoming a successful person means to work hard and being able to learn from one's failure.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Brian! It is good that you were able to recognize the failure so you can adjust in the future to prevent it from happening again. It is very frustrating when you put a lot of work into something and it fails because of a small detail. Good post Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brian! There is a quote by Michael Jordan that is relates to this concept really well. It goes like, "I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." Great post Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brian. I don't think you post blogs for nothing if you forget to submit the URL. Maybe if you email the professor, he will be excepting? But I do understand how frustrating that is. I forgot to do it once and I was so upset, but you learn from your failures and hopefully you will remember!

    ReplyDelete