Friday, April 12, 2019

28A – Your Exit Strategy

1. I will most definitely sell my business to anyone who offers the most money. As long as it is a lot of money than I really do not care who I sell it to. 

2. I chose that exit strategy for many reasons. One of them is because I do not want it to become a family business. I much rather have my children come up with their own ideas and profit from it. Another reason is that I would love to retire before I am 30. That would be the goal.

3. My exit strategy has affected how I will use my resources for my business. Since I am selling it to the highest bidder, I plan to use my resources so I can gain the most efficient and maximum output. That way, it will look good to outside investors. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brian! I have to say I disagree with your exit strategy. With a business that you dedicate your life to, I don't think I would be able to just hand-off my company for a fixed amount of money. I think I will exceed any amount of money offered to me with profits I gain from the company. I will want perfection in my company before any consideration of leaving. Great post Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brian! I can understand your exit strategy very well. I would love to be retired by the age of 30 too but I think I might get kinda bored too quickly. I think work is an essential thing in ones life and helps give meaning to people's purpose. But, if someone offered me $3 billion for my business, well then I would consider maybe selling it and working another job that gives me purpose and meaning. Great post Brian!

    ReplyDelete