Wednesday, April 17, 2019

30A – Final Reflection

    To be completely honest, ENT3003 was a really fun and enjoyable class. I truly believe that I have learned a lot in this class and I am excited to use what I learned in class and apply to my future. The most fun I had in the class was when I had to think of a local problem and I had to find a solution for it. I believe this ranges from assignments 2A to 9A. I also had fun interviewing people for the assignments that needed an interview. The assignments I came to dislike were the elevator pitches because those were time-consuming since I had to convert the video to my laptop. 
    The assignments that were the most formative experience for me were the interview assignments. I had to get out of my comfort zone and go out and interview random people so I was nervous at first, but I believe I definitely got better as I did more interviews. I believe the assignment I had the most joy in doing was coming up with the idea of a gym app since it was my own original thought. That assignment is also my proudest. 
    At the beginning of the semester, I did not have an entrepreneurial mindset. However, now at the end, I see myself closer to being an entrepreneur. I definitely believed that I have moved closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset. For the students that are to take this class, I recommend keeping up with and making your own schedule and following it. I didn't do a few assignments because I never followed a schedule and that really messed me up. Overall, this class was really fun and I am excited to see what the future holds. 

Image result for arnold schwarzenegger thumbs up

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian. I agree with everything you said, I was able to learn a lot from this class and i will be able to use it for the future. The interview parts of blogs and the elevator pitches really helped me get out of my comfort zone and learn a lot. I think that anyone taking this class in the future should remember to keep up and never to procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete